First day of school for 1st-5th graders is on Monday, August 22nd! Some important things to remember;
- Students from 1st-5th grade line up on the playground by 7:55 AM, teachers will meet students on the playground and bring them into the building, the bell rings at 8:00 AM.
- ECE students attend Orientation on Monday, August 22nd from 7:55 AM-9:30 AM (ECE students enter directly to their classroom). ECE students will leave after orientation. Their first full day of school is on Tuesday, August 23rd.
- NO CLASSES for KINDER on Monday, August 22nd! Kinder students are testing by appointment only. Kinder has an early release on August 23rd from 8:00-11:00 AM. Kinder students will have their first full day of school on Wednesday, August 24th.
- 1st-5th grade students have a normal full day, 7:55 AM-3:00 PM all week, starting Monday, August 22nd.
- Please be sure each student has their color-coded “Pass to Class” that they received during registration. If they do not have it, they will have to get another one from the office. This pass is to confirm that they are in the correct class and that all of their registration paperwork is complete.
- Students must wear their uniform, navy-blue polo shirts and khaki bottoms.
See you on Monday, August 22nd, Swansea Elementary will be sporting a new look!