Dear Swansea Parents,
School registration for the 2017-2018 school year is here! It’s very important that all students register, including those that are returning from the previous year. If students are not registered before school starts, they will not be able to attend until the process is complete. Registration dates and times are as follows;
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 (recommended for all ECE & Kinder students)
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM And 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Thursday, August 17, 2017
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM And 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Friday, August 18, 2017
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
You will need to have the following documentation with you to registration:
- Current Immunization Record for new students
- Copy of the Birth Certificate for new/ transferring students or if one is not on file
- For ALL students- Current proof of address (proof of address must state “service address” on it for it to be valid, for example an Xcel public service bill or rental lease)
- For ALL students- EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBERS (minimum of 2)
- Proof of income for 1 full month (for ECE only)
If you have more than one student in different grades, please select a convenient date and time to register them all at once. We will have staff available to help with questions. Due to construction at school and safety risks, CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED in the building and so, we ask that you please make prior arrangements to keep children out of the building.
Parking will also be limited and you may be required to park in the surrounding residential areas. Please be sure to pay attention to all parking signage and restrictions.
Thank you for your support and don’t forget the first day of school is Tuesday, September 5th!